Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Toilet Edition -18 SX (after age verification)

okay you are really an adult now :D




Okay ... seems like you all are 18 and above yah :D




okok.... the case started like this:


I was at Paradigm mall , and alot of you guys know that i have small tangki ( bladder) , so i have to go to toilet very often ...i think my tangki ( bladder ) leakage .. easily get full..


As usual, went in the toilet ( its MEN's toilet), just stood at the urinal and pee la of course...


Then a small boy next to me also peeing .... nothing special actually ....then suddenly ....


The small boy finished peeing and zipped his pants , and he came to my urinal and look at me ... 


Me : whats wrong? y you look at me ?


Small boy : Jie jie ..... y you have "kuku"? ( kuku -  means penis ,actually i also donno kuku its from which language, usually Chinese will use this word since they are young .. agree? )


Me : oii!! dont you see i have kuku and  obviously im a MAN and you still think im a JIE JIE??


Small boy : noo... you are a girl but u have KUKU!


Me : i donno how to explain to you  that im a guy already.. ( on the way to vomit blood)


Small boy : You are a JIE JIE with KUKU! you are pondan ( means transsexual/ shemale)


Me : ........


-End-


 I GONNA KILL U !!HOW MANY TIMES U NEED ME TO TELL U IM A REAL MAN???


I just left the toilet with sexism feeling :(

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis