Friday, August 30, 2013

International Edition - Australia Trip (Episode 2)

Date Happened :  From 8 August  - 20 August 2013










Episode 2:

Okay , herewith the link for episode 1 if you missed it :
http://yitungliw.blogspot.com/2013/08/international-edition-australia-trip.html

Lets continue the story ya.... after touched down Melbourne... everything is great ... weather, place people..... BUT ... gender mixed up cases still happened .... okay .. this time... abit jialat la (For international readers : Jialat = means terror... or more serious ... this word usually only Malaysian or Singaporean will use it )  ... because this case actually happened in Public which is in a shopping mall....

This case is like that one .... my eyes were very dry  when i was in Melbourne, so i have to use an Optrex to moisture my eyes....  
For readers who don't know what is an Optrex 
So i was in Melbourne Central ( a shopping mall) and I my gf went to toilet and  i just waited her outside the toilet ... and due to my dried eyes.. i have to use this Optrex... and maybe ... maybe harr... i over applied , and there were some optex overflew out from my eyes ... and that time i also having a flu.... so basically i looked like a GIRL GUY crying and sneezing in the public ....

And maybe that time alot people looked at me .. and wonder what happened to me.... and here is the climax ..

A lady came to me and asked me :

Lady : Hi Madam.... are you allright??

Me : yaya im okay .. no worries ( im actually wiping the overflew tears- actually is overflew eye drops from Optrex) and also sneezing at the same time...

Lady : you dont look allright ... is there anything i can help?

Me : nonono... its okay ... im not crying .. it just the eye drops....

Lady : serious? sure?? 

Me : yaya ... im okay ... by the way im a GUY not a GIRL ..

Lady : oppss.. hahahahaha

Me : thanks anyway  :) ( still wiping my eyes )

But the champion thing is .. i was standing next to escalator.. and actually alot peoples looked at me ... damn paiseh wei .... ( paiseh  = embarrass) the situation actually look like this ( please see picture below) 
Now you can see how paiseh was the situation ....Please stay tune for Episode 3

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis