Wednesday, January 30, 2013

International Edition - HK trip part 2 - Episode 1

Date Happened : 13 - 18 Jan 2013


Episode 1:

Hehehe... okay guys .. i know some of you guys did asked me.... this time i went to HK got case arr???? got....and the cases happened  for this trip not bad also.... and for those who dont like International Edition ... please bear with me abit har... because this edition will take about 2 weeks ...

Okay ... lets start now !! as usual ... it was a working trip .... reached airport and as usual... went to my airline platform to check in my luggage.... when was my turn ....

Airline staff : Good morning MISS .. welcome to Cathay Pacific airlines....

Me : Morning :)  here you go with my documents ( already know something wrong )

Me : Can i put my luggage onto the rail? 

Airline staff : wow .. your luggage is light ... you are not like those usual women :)

Me : err.... 1st im not a women .. secondly ... u r holding my passport and it is obvious that im a MEN .. a real MAN ....  ( in a deep tone macho voice)

Airline staff : ohhhh my....im so sorry    .... i didn't realized that MISS .. nono i mean SIR ...

Me : is it that hard to REALIZED that im a MEN???

Airline staff  : Im sorry :(

haiyor.... really so hard to REALIZED im a guy??? harr??



Stay tune for episode 2..


No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis