Thursday, March 20, 2014

Team Building Edition - China

Date Happened 24 January 2014




Team Building Edition - China:

Haaaaa.. this time special already .... i have not post any team building cases. So this case is like this.. I went to hang Zhou China for my company annual conference....so it was kinda happy at first lor...

And during the 2nd day of the team building was at a very beautiful nice scenery tourist attraction place in HangZhou.... and kinda shocked that their team building organizer was like ARMY COMMANDO  style ... nearly forgot China still a communist country ... die...

So at first the organizer aka COMMANDO!! shouted at all of us :

COMMANDO : Everybody quiet!!! i need you all to line up!! Girls in front and guys behind!!

So of course la i stood befind ma... coz im a real man!!! And the COMMANDO saw me and shouted at me :

COMMANDO : YOU! (pointed at me)  TOLD YOU TO STAND INFRONT YOU ARE A GIRL!!! GIRL HAVE TO STAND INFRONT !! ( damn loud OK ? ) 

So I cannot tahan jor ( tahan jor = cannt stand it anymore) 

Me : YOU!!! ( pointed at him ) IM A GUY!! AND I BELONGS TO THIS LINE !! ARE YOU BLIND ??? AND CAN YOU SEE PROPERLY ??? ( in a very deeply manly macho super deep tone voice) 

COMMANDO : GULP!!! (and he just kept quiet .. and walked away )

Hallo!!! at least la say sorry .....bugger .....

And all my regional colleagues heard that and laughed ..... ( malu nyeeeeeee) [Malu= shame]


Never ever let me heard that again!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis