Friday, September 14, 2012

Wechat edition ( 3rd Party)

Date Happened : 5 September 2012



Wechat edition :

Okay guys, this time another wechat edition , but !!! its not happened on me directly ... its on my friend side... she cant stop laughing and told me about this incident.

If some of you guys still donno what is wechat? please read my previous post of wechat below :
http://yitungliw.blogspot.com/2012/08/social-media-edition.html

Okok.... this case happened during my chat with my friend , the case started like this :

Me and my friend chatting using wechat , then suddenly her cousin ( is a guy ) walked passed her , and he just being kepochi ( its a hokkien language , means busy body la... err.. to simplify .. means it is not your business, but you still wanna come to see or look due to curiosity ). And he saw my profile picture and said :


These are the mini profile picture that he saw..

Her cousin : wuahh!! LENG LUI ohhh!! ( leng lui = means sexy lady, nono  its pretty lady)

My friend : WTF??? its a guy lehhh!!

Then her cousin  walked near to her and see my profile picture again and said : nolar!! LENG LUI larr!!!

Of course la my friend wanted to prove that im a MAN ( oh yehhh~)  she even opened my profile pic and showed him, but he still insist saying IM A GIRL!!
He still insist that im a GIRL even my friend showed him this profile picture with mustache


At the end , he did hold up the phone and look carefully , BUT still he said im a girl... summore is LENG LUI~~

Case ended like that ..... sad right??
Me with Mustache does not let me look like a MAN = FAILED MAX.

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis