Friday, April 13, 2012

Police Road Block Edition

Date Happened :  13 April 2012




Police Road Block Edition :


Okay this one i have to post today ..  damn angry ...


Was driving in Subang Airport highway .. okay i was on the phone ( yes my fault , i should not use my handphone  when I'm driving.. i admit) ... after few second.. saw police roadblock infront of the road..oh shit .. i know i sure got caught already.


Police waved at me using a red flag ( this is Malaysia style ) ... so i have no choice to stop my car at the roadside. One of the police came to my car .. i winded down my window .. conversation start here :


Police :  wooo.. Amoi....  apa khabar? selamat pagi...
             ( Woooo ... Miss .. how are you ? Good Morning...)
Me     : Pagi... apa cerita?
            ( Morning ... what is the story?)
Police : Tadi ... kawan saya cakap awak guna handphone semasa pandu
            ( Just now my friend said he saw you using handphone when you are driving)
Me     : Betul kah? 
            (Really?)
Police : Yeah betul....macam amoi cantik mesti boleh nampak ..IC and lesen ?
            ( yeah of course.... you so pretty sure can see it.. your Identity card and license )
Police : ehh..... IC awak nampak macam lelaki .. sekarang chun nye... 
            (ehh..your ID photo look like a guy..but now..pretty.... - i wanna vomit jor)
Me     : okok... bagi saman ... tadak masa ( not in the mood) 
            ( okok... just give me the fine ... im in rush)
Police : Eh.. jangan la macam itu... betul nak saman ke?
            ( Eh... don't like that ... really want the fine?)
Police : Kalau tak nak saman pun boleh ... ada cara lain ... bagi la hp numbor awak atau facebook boleh?
            ( If you dowan fine also can... got option.. give me your hp number or facebook can?)
Me     : tak nak... bagi saman saja  ( he wanna bribe me)
            ( nope... just give me the fine)
Police : ayeh... amoi eksen!... nah sign sini..
            ( aiyeh... miss action!..... just sign here - we need to sign the fine to get our own copy)


Then I left the place.


MR. POLICE , CANT YOU SEE MY IC AND DRIVING LICENCE.. I'M A MAN AND WHY YOU STILL WANT TO FLIRT WITH ME AND KEEP CALLING ME MISS?? 
Cant you see im a guy from my IC and driving licence MR. Police -_-..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis