Thursday, August 30, 2012

Social Media Edition

Date Happened : 25 July 2012


Social Media Edition (Wechat) :

okay something new huh :D .. alright recently i just downloaded an social media apps call WECHAT, its something like whats-app , but alot  people from China loves to use this apps. Due to this app can talk to alot strangers nearby you , so you can just chat with each other easily...

wechat logo
So this is how it happened, after tennis took bathed and chilling at home suddenly got a new message notification on my phone .

When i on the wechat apps, the screen popped out a new conversation page:

to protect his profile i will name him STRANGER!

Stranger : Hallo , how are you? ( already feel awkward , y got a guy message me like that)

Me : Hi , im good  :)

Stranger :  Hi pretty ...mind to be friend? 

Me: errrr....... are you sure? im a guy...

Stranger : don't play with me la... you just shy to talk to me and tell me you are a guy izzit ( he sent a voice messege to me - wechat can send voice message in the same chat  page )

Me : Bro... im really a guy , and i don't want to disappoint you .. im a real MAN.. no fake.. original guarantee..

after i told him this , he never reply at all.. just keep quiet ---> OWNED!!!!!

next time see properly before tackle me ok ? mr.stranger you really owned this time...no hope..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis