Thursday, August 2, 2012

Toilet Edition - 18 SX (not suitable for children) - After age verification

Okay ! i really believe you all are above 18 years old harr.... dont bluff ok?
( if you bluff me i also donno actually -_-)


So this case actually is like that one...... i was at Paradigm mall.....  and im well known as small bladder ( small tangki) and after movie sure la .. my water tank loaded wan ma.... rushed to toilet .... and  pee....

So i was peeing at one of the urinal ... and the uncle next to me keep looking at me .... ( and i knew what happened already laa) ... so just ignore him lor...

And after he finished peeing .... he came to me and look at me and looked down ..

Me : woi!! 

Uncle : you got kuku( means penis... this usually used it for typical Malaysian/ Singaporean Chinese) wan ..

Me : Woi!!! im a guy .. of course i have!

Uncle : I thought you dont have ..

Me :.........

I wanna kill u !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis