Friday, January 25, 2013

Security Guard Edition

Date happened : 21 Jan 2013



Security guard edition :

Okay guys .... 2 days ago was my Birthday!!! buahahaha..... and i have to thank all the birthday wishes !! thank you very much for flooding my FB and whatsapp . And i  have to apologized that i have not been updating my blog for the past 2 weeks... and now im back !!

Okay this case actually happened on Monday .... i went to Cyberjaya ( for foreign readers- Cyberjaya is the silicon valley of Malaysia)  for meeting.. and due to this meeting supposingly should be 2 weeks ago .. but my client went on MC in sudden .. so it made me travel all the way to Cyberjaya for nothing ...

And because of this ... i went there again on Monday... and the security guard do recognized me .. when i registering at the guard house :

Guard A : Hallo  Amoi .. you again arr?

Me : yeala.... last time client MC .. so i come again for meeting lor...

Guard A : hahahaha.. pitty u la ah moi ... so today confirm your client not MC ?

Me : very confirm .. called her just now and she said is ON .. dont worry ( with deeply manly macho deep tone voice)

Guard A : ahahahaha good... you know where to park right?

Me : yeah ( i pointed to the carpark)

Guard B : nono MISS.... you can park at the privilege FEMALE PARKING  ....

Me : .............. ( vomiting blood)

Me : no need... im a MAN bro....

Guard A & B : are you serious?

Me : please look at my IC , it stated there "lelaki"

Guard A & B :  opps.... im sorry ....

Me : ITS OKAY ( even more deeply lower toner macho voice)

Look lah my IC properly next time before calling me ah moi...

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis