Friday, January 4, 2013

Lift Edition

Date happened : 3 Jan 2013


Lift Edition :

Happy New year guys!!! this is the 1st post of 2013.. kekekeke...

Allright , this case actually happened in my residential lift . when im leaving my house and got in the lift , i heard some one shouted : WAIT!!!

So i holded on the lift door and wait for the person to come in .. ohhh its my neighbor ( a small boy ) with his bicycle .

Small Boy : Morning Jie Jie!

Me : Morning ( deng!! his been my neighbor for years and he called me JIE JIE???)

Small Boy : Jie Jie why you so early today?

Me : because i have a meeting to attend ...

Small Boy : JIE JIE !! why i never see you wear skirt?

Me : Im a MAN! and i dont wear skirt....do i look like a girl for you?? ( cannot tahan anymore)

Small Boy : But you look like a girl ma... ( basket summore counter me back)

Small Boy : Jie Jie BYE BYE! ( he just left to the playground happily)

Me : .........

totally speechless....

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis