Monday, June 25, 2012

KFC Edition

Date Happened : 23 Feb 2011




KFC Edition


Okay guys , dont worry... i didn't get whacked by the staff in KFC ya.. :p


This case happened in KFC, went to the KFC at KLCC.  My colleague wanna had KFC for lunch. So we proceeded to KFC. Damn long que wei... no choice lor... have to line up to make our order..


When was our turn to order , the stuff greeted us ...


Staff : Selamat Datang MISS.. makan sini ? ( obviously talking to me , because my colleague is a guy with short hair)
(Welcome MISS, having here??)


My colleague : Buahahhahaa ( he cannot  tahan already)


Me : err.... cik... aku adalah lelaki , bukan MISS
(err.. MISS... im a MAN ...not MISS)


Staff: aiyor.....Im so sorry MISS....


Me : still MISS? ( my colleague still laughing)


Staff: Sorry sorry Sir..


Me : Its okay


Order done... so another staff served us the food....


Staff 2 : MISS , all your food is here, enjoy your meal :D ( damn friendly)


Me : ...... thank you .. (i dowan to repeat the whole process again....)


My colleague : wuahahahhaha... (still laughing)


My Colleague : Dia adalah lelaki , bukan MISS
(he is a MAN, not a MISS)


Staff 2 : im so sorry MISS.. ( again)


Me : ......


And my colleague had his  3 course meal happily  -_-


He really Finger Likin' Good!
REALLY FUNNY HOR???

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis