Friday, June 29, 2012

Roadside Edition

Date Happened : 28 June 2012




Roadside Edition:


Just finished meeting and on my way home .. usually i will pass by few traffic lights before i reached home :)


1st traffic light  stopped , nothing to do , so just pull down the mirror on the sun visor , and realized i didn't shave my face nicely this morning. light turned green so i have to drive .


2nd traffic light stopped, still looking at the mirror, then there was a white Honda city next to me at the traffic light, there are few guys in the car keep looking at me. i don't care la... light turned green.. move on...


3rd traffic light , stopped... they white Honda city still next to me , and now they started to flirt with me , they winded down the car window and said :


"leng lui ( means pretty girl  in Cantonese) , no need see the mirror jor...  when you free go for drink with us?"


Basket!! ... traffic light also wanna flirt female driver, summore didn't see properly  im a guy or a girl simply flirt la...


So i took out my shaver in my car :D and shaved my face in front of them.... ( i do have a shaver in my car , just in case i forgot to shave on that day) 






This is to show them IM A MAN .... i SHAVED MY FACE!


They look shocked and and one of the guy shouted " FUCK!" and they winded up their window and drove away fastly when the traffic light turned green...
those guys faces 




Ah leng chai(S) next time la.. see properly before you approach me ok?

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis