Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tennis Edition

Date Happened : 29 June 2012


Tennis Edition:


Yoooo..... its been sometime no tennis cases already .... BUT it happened again !! okok here you go :


I was playing tennis with my buddy ... and there was a coaching class next to my court , and for sure there were some small kids under coaching ..


It was a 2hours non stop stroking tennis sessions for me , and after the sessions my t-shirt was 100% wet and my sweat was dripping... ewwwww~~


My buddy went to the toilet to shower, and i usually will change a new t-shirt, here it comes....when i undress my self at he court ( only topless la!! not fully naked!)


One of the small boy came near to me and said :


Small boy : JIE JIE!! you cannot undress here.... you shame shame!!


Me :......... ( donno wanna laugh or cry seriously)


Me : ... errm.... me not JIE JIE, im KOR KOR... so i can change here ok?


Small boy : nolor.... ur hair long long ... so u are jie jie.... u must go to toilet to change... shame shame...


Me : speechless..... i just changed  and left the court...


Small boy : you see this JIE JIE change clothes in public... shame shame ( he was telling his friend)


Me : ............




I have no boobs wei.....y  he still keep calling me JIE JIE ?? basket!

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis