Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Traffic light Edition

Date Happened : 25 March 2013


Traffic light edition :

kkkk..... this case was happend at the traffic light in PJ area... yesterday after meeting on my way home ... so  when i reached one of the traffic light nearby my house ... and the car next to me wanted to cut the que to my lane... so  i have no choice to let people the car cut my que right???

So i just showed the sign to let the car came in to my lane.... and he showed me a thank you sign , so i just show some courtesy to smile back to him lor...

who knows he winded down his passenger screen and said :

" Thank you amoi!! ... cantiknye senyum !!"

then he just drove away ....

Basket ... never look probably is a man or lady  before thank people ... 

me no amoi... me no cantik :( 

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis