Friday, June 7, 2013

Meeting Edition

Date happened : 5 June 2013


Meeting Edition :

Okay .... this case actually happened when i meet my client for meeting ( actually its a 1st time meet up )

So the case actually happened like that :

we already set an appointment to meet up , venue and time already fixed.( he approached me in Linked In) 

So when i reached there, i met the client at the 1st time ...

Client : My god........ ( he looked at me ) 

Me : ohhh disappointed  right ? ( i know he tot im a girl at first) 

Client : How you know im disappointed?

Me : Because you are expecting to meet a girl , but now you know im a guy ..

Client : yeah ..... your photo in Linked In really look like a girl !

Me : Im sorry .. and so do you want to move on the meeting?

Client : ok lor.... we move on .. ( i know he just showed courtesy to me ) 

Im sorry bro...... this is the lesson ...

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis