Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lift Edition : 1 Utama

Date happened : 12 June 2012




Lift Edition:


Okay another lift edition .. Seems like recently lift is more happening than toilet when it comes to gender mixed up cases.


Went to gym at 1u this afternoon , and usually in park my car at basement and use the life to the gym which located at the higher level.


The lift door open halfway and there are a bunch of secondary school students came in .. About 7 to 8 of them came in , and there are few more playing games those in the lift apologized wait their friend.. Of course I said okay.


Then one of the boy in the lift shouted at the friends out of the lift:


"wooi !! Faster come in! Got a lady in the lift, don't let ladies wait la! "


Then I look at him and he said :


"I'm very sorry miss .. "


Then I look at them and smiled.. When I'm about to leave the lift I told them :


"guys ... I'm a guy not a LADY "


Then they all stoned and keep quiet...


YOU all form 5 secondary school student still don't know how to differentiate a  genuine girl or guy with long hair??

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis