Friday, September 21, 2012

Ad Congress Edition

Date happened : 18 February 2011


Ad Congress Edition :

This case happened in 2011,  i still remember it was at a advertising congress, if you guys attended any congress, usually quite boring wan right? and it takes easily 3-5 hours.... so as a small bladder guy like me ....  my tangki ( water tank)  get full easily ....

As usual.... rushed to nearest toilet .... finished .... went to the basin to wash my hands....suddenly one of the congress speaker came in  and saw me ..... he " jam break" immediately at the entrance of the toilet .... and asked me :

Speaker : Is this ladies?

Me : hahahahha ... what do you think??

Speaker : Im sooo sorry ( with a guilty look)

And he went out ... after few seconds.... he came in again ...and looked at me and he laughed...(he really thought im a girl)

Me : im sorry to scare you ...

and he laughed.....

Luckily he didn't entered into the ladies.....if not ...hehehehhehe

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis