Friday, September 7, 2012

Toilet Edition

Date Happened : 27 August 2012



Toilet edition:

Ok guys!! this time this case happened in The Gardens Shopping Mall toilet . It was a Sunday ... so me and my GF decided to to have shopping trip to Midvalley ....

As you guys know, my bladder is kinda small...so i need to go to toilet OFTENLY!!

As usual, tangki full ( means bladder storage full la), went to the toilet . . nothing happen.... peacefully ... settled .....some most of the guys in the toilet have good eye sight, so they all can recognized me as a REAL MAN..

When i was washing my hands... and drying up at the same time, an uncle came in the toilet , and he tapped on my shoulder , of course la i automatically turned over and asked him whats up...

Conversation :
Me : yeah ? anything i can help u ?

Uncle : Hi Miss, may i know where is the male toilet?

Me : uncle... u r now in the male toilet .. here is it...

Uncle : nope... this is female toilet .

Me : errr.... uncle ... if this is female toilet , then y u still come in? obviously this is a male toilet :)

Uncle : no... this is not .... that's y im asking you where is male toilet ...

Me : uncle.... look ! there are urinal here in this toilet , so THIS IS A MALE TOILET...

Uncle : Then y u in male toilet?

Me : because im a MEN, REAL MEN ... ( my temper was boiling already)

Uncle ignored me and he went to pee already....

The only thing in my mind = !@#$%^&*()!!


feel like wanna kill anything that what i see for that moment!

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis