Tuesday, October 23, 2012

International Edition : Bangkok

Date happened : 30 September 2012


International Edition : Bangkok

Guys sorry to say that Bangkok is not a Gender mixed up cases friendly place... because the percentage of gender mixed up is always low in Bangkok... maybe due to many lady boys over there, so the people in Thailand tend to be sharper eyes to differentiate the real MAN and WOMEN..... i went to Bangkok for about 4-5 days ... it only happened 1-2 cases...

So this case happened when i wanna check in my hotel .... Bangkok is a great place for shopping ... due to me n my gf always go to Bangkok to "reload our wardrobe" ( means buy new clothes la!) , we always bring larger luggage to allow us to buy more clothes and stuffs  :D

So we actually stayed 2 hotels in Bangkok , this is to try 2 hotels in a same trip ..... so when we wanna checked in our 2nd hotel....  so one of the friendly staff came to me and her we start:

Friendly staff : Hi MADAM , let m help you to carry the bag...

Me : Nah ... its okay .. i can carry my self ...

Friendly staff : Nono  MADAM.... its my job.. my pleasure.... let me carry it MADAM...

Me : HAHAHHHAH!! you called me MADAM? ( in a very deeply manly macho deep tone voice)

Friendly staff : ohhh!!! im sorry SIR ...... ( and he looks guilty)

Me : Its okay .. not a problem ..

My GF : don't worry ... it always happened ...

u see lah ..... my GF also used to all my cases already ....


No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis