Friday, April 26, 2013

Restaurant Edition

Date Happened : 26 April 2013


Restaurant Edition :


Okay .... this Edition is fully requested by my fellow colleagues ... because they seen this case happened in front of them during the lunch just now....

So it started like that .... this case happened in Ampang Park  ( for foreign readers , Ampang park is an old commercial building  in KL downtown) And i was late for lunch today ... so of course im have to sit either at the corner of whatever space left at the table...

I was sitting at the center corner of the table and i was facing all my colleagues  ( means my back is facing the rest of the crowds la.. haiyor.... very hard to describe my sitting position la)

Then when i  happily finished my lunch .... one of the staff tried to arrange some sitting for some customers... and there was a extra chair next to me ... but she needs me to move abit to take the chair :

Waitress : Hallo MISS..... can you please move abit .. i need to take this chair ... 

Me : ... err.. ahhh.... ( then i moved a bit )

Waitress : Thank you ah MISS thank you MISS!!

Me : err.. IM A MAN la..... im not a women ....

Waitress.. OH MY GOD!!! hahaha Im sorry ( basket .... still can laugh when say sorry)

Then half of my colleagues at the table saw this scene and they laughed ....

Then some of the customers actually saw this as well... and when we are about to leave ... some of them looked at me awkwardly ...

And the waitress did came to me and said sorry to me repeatedly at the counter  ...

Haiyah... guys .... u see la.... it really happened one ...


Dear waitress.... can u SEE properly IM  A MAN???

4 comments :

  1. Spelled staff wrongly. Not "stuff" (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh okok thanks ..... i just revised it ....by the way ,, may i know who is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. harlo bro, its a woman, not a women...

    ReplyDelete
  4. terror... i still dont know who is this..

    ReplyDelete

AddThis