Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Club Med Edition

Date Happened : 17 May 2013


Club Med Edition :

Hi Guys !!! im sorry that that i didn't update my blog last week as i went to Club Med for a short trip.... it was a good relax trip i would say :)

So this case was happened like that ... teng teng teng teng !!

it was 7am ... ehh .. of course i was sleeping happily like a baby la... suddenly the phone in the room rang ...

I had no choice to wake up and pick up the phone :

me : hallo ...

stranger : bonjour !! ( wtf is this man .. at first i tot is a french guy)

Me : nono bonjour .. wrong number..

stranger : bonjour is this room 2177?

Me : yes, but im not the one u are looking ... wrong number...

stranger : sorry ( then hanged up the phone)

after 15 sec

He called again and same thing happened...

after 2 mins ... some one knocked my room ... i know is him already ...

then i waked up again from my bed .... and i opened the door....

This old uncle saw me and said :

Ahhhhhh!!! im sorry.... MISSS!!! and he ran away .....

i was top less with a purple polka dots boxer ....  and i think he SAW A TOPLESS NO BREAST WOMEN (airport) WITH PURPLE POLKA DOTS BOXER ....

and he got shocked and felt guilty ...

basket!!! whats wrong with him ??

and the best part is my GF can slept so well for these whole incident ... and i kena interrupt for 3 times at 7AM in the morning during my holiday .... 

uncle ..dont let me see you again ... you ruined my holiday ....

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis