Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nephew Edition ( Conversation)

Date Happened : 27 May 2013


Nephew Edition ( conversation) :

Okay ... this edition will be slightly different, as this incident its not about my nephew mistaken im a girl .... if this really happened means my nephew never meet me before jor....

Okay .. its school holiday now .. so my elder sister who married to  Kuching  came to visit me and my mum in KL .....

So this case happened like that .... i was chilling in my room ... and my nephew came into my room and he sat on my chair and talked to me like  a LOU SAI  ( like a BOSS) he is only 8 years old ..

Niece : JIU JIU ( means uncle )

Me : ya?

Niece: Why your hair so long?

Me : i like it ... is there any problem?

Niece : nope.... but its long .... why you dont want to cut it?

Me :  Told you already ... i like long hair ...

Niece : but hor.... the quality of your hair is nice.... ( wuoahhhh. .. summore commented on my hair quality)

Me : ahhhh .. thanks :)

Niece : But if you still dont cut your hair ... you will LOOK LIKE A GIRL..

Me : noneed will.. i now i already look like a girl now ...

Niece : why you still dowan to cut your hair? ( asked again )

Me : i like long hair ( abit annoyed )

Niece : you no money to cut your hair izzit??

Me :.............
aiyorrr.... kids nowadays....

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis