Friday, May 10, 2013

McDonald's Edition (Hello Kitty)

Date Happened :  2nd May 2013


McDonald's Edition :

Its been a while we dont have any fast food or Mc Donald's As you guys know recently they came out with some Hello Kitty soft toys campaigns.... and of course la is a good news for all the Kitty's fans :D


This is the one ....


The statement above included my GF ... she's also likes Hello Kitty.... so as a BF ... i will try to buy her all Kitty wan ma right??? This is to show some love baybeh !! ( sorry yah ... abit syok sendiri... too over already )

P.S for foreign readers - Syok Sendiri = Self entertain ..



So as usual ..... i went to one of the McD nearby  and ordered a value meal and asked for the Hello Kitty Doll.... nothing happened ... and i just looked a a seat to have my lunch ..... its a little bit awkward that some of the ladies are looking at me weirdly .... surely they will think why la this guy holding a Hello Kitty doll ... the scene is a bit weird..

Okay ... once i sat down at the corner... and when im enjoying my lunch .... there was a family sat next to my table ... and the little daughter looked at me.... and i looked back at her ... and just smile la....show courtesy abit right?Then suddenly the little girl asked his mum ..

Little girl : Why JIE JIE got Hello Kitty ... i dont have ?

Mother : Because JIE JIE big liau ,a.. she can buy HER own Hello Kitty :) Now you still small you cannot buy yourself yet.

Little girl : I must faster grow up and buy my Hello Kitty like JIE JIE ( pointing at me )

Deng!!!!

Me : hallo..... althought im wearing a pink shirt + i have LONGER hair ... it doesn't mean im a JIE JIE ... and im buying this Hello Kitty doll fo rmy GF :)

And the whole family stone 9 jor ...

P.S Stone 9 jor = stoneed there = got shocked and stand still for a while doing nothing

Don't call me JIE JIE.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis