Friday, July 20, 2012

Coffee House Edition

Date Happened : Some where around mid last year ( 2011)




Coffee House Edition - San Francisco Coffee:


Usual working days..... went to the nearest coffee house , which is San Francisco Coffee..


Saw kinda long que there...was thinking why so long que? but dont really care la... just que up  when was my turn .. i just ordered my drink  from the counter .


Waiter : Hi! welcome to San frans Coffee!!


Me : Hi, I would like to have a ice Mocha please :)


Waiter : MISS, today is ladies day! you will enjoy buy 1 free 1 , only for ladies ( his smile damn sweet lor)


Me : ... ( was thinking should i tell her im a guy , since  its buy 1 free 1 for ladies only)


Me : allright! please get me another ice mocha as well or the free drink :D ( decided not to tell him im a guy)

Waiter : No problem MISS, may i know your name? ( he needs to write my name on my cup)

Me : errr... just write MISS Yi TING ( because Yi TUNG sound like a guy's name)

Waiter : ok!

after a while ..

Waiter: MISS YI TING! your drink is ready!

Me just walked to the counter and grabbed  my drinks and leave the shop as fast as i can... 
buahahahah!!!! i got free drinks!!!(to pretend like a girl)

4 comments :

  1. U r horrible! When got free stuff don't mind being mistaken for a girl la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna test is it possible to pretend a girl and don't wanna let the waiter realized... success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they don't suspect when you speak meh? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the problem.... My voice is not feminine at all... And i still don't understand why they believe me I'm a girl...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis