Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Workshop Edition

Date Happened : 13 July 2012


Workshop Edition:


At the workshop ( sent my car to service ) , as usual reached the workshop and  leaved my car key to the boss.. and i will go to the waiting room to surf , or update this blog while waiting my car to be done...


Settled down at the waiting room.... while i was happily updating this blog , a mother and daughter came in as they also waiting for their car to service.


That small girl was boring , and she just jumped around in the room.... suddenly that girl said :


Small girl : MOMMY!!! this GIRL look like a boy! wear shorts and t-shirt... ( pointing at me )


Mommy : shhh....... dont disturb jie jie!


Me : ...... ( flat face -_-)


Small girl : She should wear dress and skirt like me ...


Me : .... vomiting blood 
Thor Huei = vomit blood ( Hokkien)










Mommy : Jie jie has her style....


Me : excuse me .... im a MAN, not a girl nor JIE JIE..


Mommy and Small girl : Why dont you say earlier?  ( STONED look)
Because im a real MAN that I nonned to explain to you all

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis