Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Funeral Edition

Date Happened : 7 July 2012




Funeral Edition :


My grandpa just passed away , its a bless that he is 94 years old ... not many people can really reach this age .... so have to be happy with and bless with it.


So during the funeral , surely alot relatives came to pay a visit , and of course some friends too....  Some of the far related relatives were here also ....


This was how it happened , some of the friends ( not mine , relative's friends) .. and saw me .. some asked : "ohhh... this is the GRAND DAUGHTER ahh??"


Some even said " he is not the grandson, that is a GIRL" pointing at me ..


The worst case was, some far relatives asked my mother : " ahhh... this is your daughter ! when getting married arr? infront of me.....


Haiyah.... 1 day at least have 4- 5 cases...... 




By the way ..... Grandpa.. we will always miss you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis