Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pharmacy Edition

Date Happened :  7 December 2012


Pharmacy Edition:

Okay guys , this time the case happened in Pharmacy at Ampang Park KL . Why i was there?? because my office is around that area, so i went there for lunch ... after my lunch i saw a Guardian pharmacy , and i have to get a heal support silicon for my heal due to my heavy tennis sessions...

I stepped in the pharmacy and start looking for the staff i want... suddenly a staff (Chinese aunty ) came to me and start the conversation :----


Aunty : Ah leng lui ( means pretty lady laa) ....  what you need?? can i help you?

Me : ahhhhh .... its okay .... by the way im looking for heal silicon supporter ( in a very deep low manly macho tone)

Aunty : Ah leng lui .... what you say again??? ( maybe my voice to deep and macho till she don't understand what im talking about)..

Me : ahhh aunty .. im a MAN  lar... dont call me leng lui ook??

Aunty : Hahahahhahahahah!!! are you kidding? hahahahahaha ( she laughed happily )

aiyor.... aunty y u like that??? ( there are others looking at me at that time wei..)

2 comments :

  1. hahah! so near yet so pity~ ^++++++^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahahaha.. yeah wei .... just i dont understand why aunty so blur....

    ReplyDelete

AddThis