Friday, December 21, 2012

Traffic Jam Edition

Date Happened : 21 December 2012 ( end of world??  BULLSHIT!)



Traffic Jam Edition:

Today is end of day?? if today is ?? then how come im still writing my blog now??  duh....

This case happened in Jalan Tun Razak....  ( for oversea readers... Jalan Tun Razak is a main road in KL downtown , and also famous for traffic jam :) ) 

when i was HAPPILY stuck in the traffic jam ... normally i will just tuened my head around to look for the people and cars around me ... suddenly the car next to me lowered down the window and it was an aunty driver..... and she looks like want to asked me something ... 

So i just lowered down my window halfl( this is to protect myself abit )..

Aunty driver : MISS!! may i know how to go to KLCC from here??

Me : ohh ... just go straight and you will see a KLCC signboard.. just follow the sign will do . ( with deeply macho  manly voice again )

Aunty : ohh. thank you MISS!!

Me : WELCOME ( max deep tone voice jor ) - but she still seems like assuming  im  still a girl ....

Then suddenly her daughter at the back seat came to front and talked to me loudly :

Small girl : JIE JIE!! You see my BARBIE DOLL NICE??? want to play with me??

Me : ......

Then the traffic started to moved and they just drove away....

Basket ..... i don't want to play BARBIE DOLL..
 im sure you dont want to play barbie doll with me...im very sure...

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis