Monday, April 9, 2012

Bookstore Edition

Date Happened : 3 April 2012






Bookstore Edition : 


Normal working day... after work met girlfriend at Empire shopping mall in Subang  for her meeting in the evening , and of course I wont sit in for her meeting , so I just walked around in the mall to kill time. And I decided to go to popular bookstore. When I was looking for books in the bookstore. And there was an incoming email , so i just checked my email thru my phone, and so sudden

I was standing at the parenting book section.... when I was reading my email from my phone  suddenly 1 pregnant lady came over and asked me...." hi MISS... YOU JUST GOT PREGNANT? ... this section not for you... you should go to the family planning section.. here is parenting.. by the way.. congratulations ya".... aiyorr................. I just smiled at her and left the section... dowan to scared her if i speak to her, later she fainted just because of my manly voice how??..... people pregnant ma....but me myself... inner injured la... wanna voice up but cannot..

vomit blood....


No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis