Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Restaurant Edition


Date Happened :  21 September 2010


Restaurant Edition ( The Ship ) : Had dinner at The Ship Dammansara Utama outlet ( The Ship is a western restaurant , kinda famous in Malaysia) .  Atmosphere was good.... the deco really  like a ship , but the light abit too deem ... maybe they wanna make it more ROMANTIC feel... but it actually failed ... I ordered  a chicken ceasar salad ... when the dish came to me.... awww.. not good... it is fine that the salad is raw.. but the chicken meat also raw ... so i complained it to the waiter.. and they changed a new one for me... I was abit not in the mood already ... 


Then after i finished my salad, "water tank" fulled... naturally  I walked to the gents toilet but just few steps before  I enter the toilet..  the captain of the restaurant  ran to me n said "MISS..here is gent's room.. please don't go in , female's toilet  at the other side"..

Sudah bengang ( means damn bad mood) at that moment , I voiced up to him : " Cant you see im a GUY or a MAN?? which part of me look like a GIRL??"

He apologized to me : " I'm so sorry Sir, but your hair really  look like a girl"..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis