Monday, April 2, 2012

Subway Edition


Date Happened : 29 March 2012




    Subway Edition : Normal working day , as usual ... i will get some food before tennis ( Yes again) ... and normally i will go to the nearest Subway to get a sandwich.

    When i walked in the Subway outlet at Center point ( its a residential shopping mall if some of you guys don't know what is it) This is how i start order my sandwich ( Im a boring guy , so i always said the same thing to the waiter)

Waiter    : Hallo ! Good evening ! May I help you?
Me          : Hi , Sub of the day please  :)
Waiter    : Bread?
Me          : PARMESAN/OREGANO
Waiter    : Toast?
Me          : Non toasted and lettuce / tomato/ pickles and no sauce :)

    Here comes the highlight of this case , there was a small boy next to me , and he asked me " JIE JIE ! ( means sister again) you eat without sauce not nice one!" Then i have to tell him " Kor Kor ( me)  always eat Subway without sauce :) "
    
    Then this is what he replied me " Wuah ... JIE JIE!! you very terror... you can change your voice like Kor Kor .... can you teach me how?" I nearly vomit blood.... kids nowadays..... speechless...
When im writing this post also feel like vomit blood.
Cannot find vomit blood visual , so have to use this .. sorry..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis