Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Club Edition

Date Happened :8 September 2010







The Club Edition  : 

Normal working days ... will have tennis session after work.... reached the club house...as usual... went to wash room to change my tennis outfit .... after I’ve  done with my outfit.. When i was changing my tennis shoe... 

Then Suddenly a Malay guy came in the toilet..and he looked at me ( I was expecting he will say sorry and run out , because I can see  another gender mixed up case is happening) and STONED there for few seconds... ( tick tok tick tok tick tok) .. 

If you ask me what’s next ..I will assume he will say sorry or what la... BUT he made a very weird sound  >> "WwoooOOooo" and keep looking at me with a perverting look.. and he just walked out from the toilet and he said " Amoi .... you cantik la... best nye" ( means "hey girl ... u pretty  la... fantastic - in Malay ) 

Oiii!! I’m not a HOT CHICK!!  i have hairy legs!!..... please look properly!!ARGH!!!
Write this post until bengang... " Fan toi"   ( means flip over table (Pissed off!) in Cantonese ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis