Monday, April 23, 2012

Subway Edition

Date Happened : 21 July 2010


Subway Edition :
Okay ... as you guys know im a regular Subway customer :D so i do go to subway very often ....and i usually only go to few outlets regularly , these are the outlets i visited very regular :


1) Center Point
2) Mid Valley 
3) 1Utama
4) Kota Damansara


So... today the case I wanna share with you guys was in Midvalley outlet. Alright after work( my previous company located in Midvalley)  so naturally i will go to Subway Midvalley outlet to get my sandwich. And I'm VERY SURE those waiter/ waitress there do recognized me - 100%!!


Here comes the climax... when i walked in the restaurant... one of the regular waitress that always served me ( most of the time she took my order) greeted me with :


Waitress : YOOO LENG LUI!!! you are here again ....  i know what you want to order!!!
Me         : ............... ( Speechless) 
Waitress : LENG LUI!!  your order is Sub of the day , Parmesan bread, no toast, lettuce, tomato, pickles ya! ( You can see she  knows me freaking damn well ok?) 
Waitress : LENG LUI !!  YOU SEE... I REMEMBER YOU ARE A GIRL RIGHT? ( showed me a damn confident face )
Me         : No.... I'm very confident I'M A GUY 
Waitress : OMG... I'm so sorry ... i always thought YOU'RE a GIRL..
Me         :  Nope -> showing her poker face.


It was so freaking MALU (embarrassing man .... the peoples in the whole restaurant were looking at me..... DAFUQ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis