Friday, April 6, 2012

Karma Edition

Date Happened : 8 January 2012






Karma Edition:

At Center Point Bandar Utama, Having lunch and suddenly feel like wanna pee... so just walked to the nearest toilet.... when I stepped in the toilet I saw a long hair girl at the basin tying up her hair.... I was shocked and I "JAMMED BRAKE"  at the entrance and said sorry to her and ran out (and this is what those guys mistaken I'm a girl when they saw me in toilet)  .... and I naturally walked  to the opposite toilet.... but before I entered the sign is Female.... then i looked back the toilet i just stepped in.. its a male toilet...

Then the lady came out(from the male's toilet)  and smiled at me n said.... sir... sorry to scared u... I'm a man v long hair..... deng! ... now i know how people feel when they saw me in toilet... karma ahh karma......revenge man...

what goes around comes around

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis