Friday, May 4, 2012

1Utama Toilet Edition

Date Happened : 11 April 2012




Toilet Edition :


Alright ... today is holiday!!  ( 11 April 2012) Must write down the date.. if not people will mistaken today(the post day ) is a holiday .. then all don't go to work/ school.. not my fault ok?? hehehhee


Went to 1U for some shopping.... Red alert !! --> Tangki ( Water tank - bladder) full again!! faster go to the nearest toilet.... so walked in the toilet with very Manly / Macho style.. just dowan to let people mistaken I'm a GIRL...


Kinda full in the toilet....wee... saw an empty cubical and went in to pee.... during my peee  i heard something out of the cubical...


Small Boy : Daddy!!! faster go out!! we are in girl's toilet!
Daddy       : Nonsense..... don't simply say.. faster pee..!
Small Boy : Nolah.. daddy... i really saw a girl came in ..... we are in the wrong  toilet.. faster go out!
Daddy       : Cant you see urinal in this toilet.... you better pee now!
Small boy  : No daddy... trust me.... there is a girl in the cubical. ( deng! i know he was referring me)
Daddy       : After i finished peeing... i gonna scold you ( woahh.. violent!)
Small boy  : wwuuuuuuu ( cried) daddy not good!
Me            : Uncle... i think your  son mistaken me a girl ( I came out from the cubical)
Small boy  : Daddy you see .. she  came in the toilet... this is girl's toilet ( pointing at me)  -_-
Daddy       : I'm sorry MISS.. nono Mr... my son's fault...
Me            : Nonono... its okay... he just a small boy.... don't blame him... he dont understand...
Small boy  : wuuuwuuuuu wuuu ( still crying)  i told you already... there is a girl in the toilet.... i want to go to the boy's toilet to pee....
Me            : ....... speechless.....


This is the how the boy look when he left the toilet....poor boy.....



No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis