Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Out Station Edition

Date Happened : 4 October 2010



Out Station Edition :

Went to Taiping ( a town located in Perak - Malaysia)   the trip will tale around 3 hrs.... so me and my girlfriend stopped by at Bidor ( another small town Perak too ) because Bidor its exactly half way of the journey to Taiping.

And we usually will go to the famous duck noodle coffee shop PUN CHAN for lunch ... I'm sure alot of you guys went to this place too :D
Bidor Famous duck noodles
After had our favorite duck noodle... satisfied .. yummy!!! walked back to my car .... and before we depart ... saw an old aunty with bicycle and came next to my car ... she wanted to sell us some sweet potatoes... my girlfriend just rejected her ...

Conversation start here:

Aunty :  Young people ..... want some sweet potatoes... very sweet one :D
GF      :  No thanks aunty ... we are all good :D
Aunty :  But you haven't ask the driver does SHE wants? <----(Pointing at me)
Me     :  Aunty its okay ... i don't need it :)
Aunty :  He is a GIRL or GUY arrrr?? ( aiyorrr... she just ignore me and talk to my GF ... why dont she asked me straight)
Me     :  Aunty .... im a guy ... real MEN~~
Aunty :  Why you guy but have long hair?? Is it the trend nowadays arr?? Haiyah.. donno what young people nowadays think..不像話!!<-- (its a Chinese words to describe not good at all)

And just left like that.... AUNTY..... WHY GUYS CANNOT HAVE LONG HAIR??? IM NOT AGAINST THE RULE MAA...
Why cannot have long hair?? :(

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis