Monday, May 7, 2012

Double Combo - Gym Edition

Date Happened : 3 May 2011




Combo - Gym Edition:


Time for workout! so decided to go to SS2 Celebrity fitness as my friend told me there is a good place t work out as  less people even during peak hours :)


Parked my car .... found the gym ... checked in .. and i asked the counter where is the wash room... he just pointed the direction to me.


For sure, i just followed his direction... walked in the toilet LIKE A BOSS... but when put down my gym bag at the locker.. it feels weird.... why got girls talking around me... then i looked properly .. god dammit! IM IN FEMALE TOILET!... those ladies looked at me and act nothing they still continue to change and so on...


I faster act normal... picked up my bag and slowly gostand ( means go backwords) and exit the female toilet...phew... and i found the male toilet.. now i really can walked in LIKE A LOU SAI ( like a boss).. because i know im safe in it..  --> combo 1


Who knows when i walked in .. some of the guys actually stared at me... there was a guy summore use his towel to cover his naked body when he saw me....  ---> combo 2


so which toilet i have to be in TO BE SAFE?? you tell me la...

2 comments :

  1. ish ish...you sure feel alienated at you own place...aishhh... but you have the advantage..can pop into female locker anytime hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man ..... not right at all...hahahhahaa!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis