Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flasher Edition - 18SX

Date happened : 30 April 2012


Flasher Edition:


After tennis usually ...rested a while and drove home... its late about 11pm... the roads are kinda empty at Kota Damansara area(its a housing / commercial area in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia) , and i was infront of a traffic light and suddenly there was a motorcycle next to me and motorist keep looking at me... 


It's strange la... so i just ignore him .. and suddenly he flashed his penis to me ... WTF??


And i heard he was talking to me :


Flasher : MISS.... you see! (showed me his penis -_-)
Me       : Ignore 
Flasher : Woi! look! (he is playing with his penis) 
Me       : I got pissed and i showed him a small thumb and laughed at him 
This is what I showed him+ my laughed (buahahaha)
Flasher : You dont know what is good thing! ( and he he left angrily )

And the traffic light turned green and i left.

P.S : All these conversation was happened with a layer of glass ( which means i didn't winded down my car window - this is to protect ourself from stranger)

SIR, please look properly the person is a ACTUAL or GENUINE  FEMALE before you show your pennis wei.. if not wasted ( SIT TAI), because what u have i also have ler..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis