Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Drive - Thru Edition


Date Happened : March 17 2010



(Drive-thru edition):Its a pretty morning!! .. and to be honest i hardly wake up early during  the weekend..  so I decided to go for McD breakkie! drove to the nearest  Mcdonald's to get a breakkie thru drive-thru.. and usually we have to order by talking to a black box machine ( damn I hate this) .. after that ... turned over to the paying/ collecting  counter  ..  the waitress greeted me with  "good morning MADAM! here is your sausage McMufin set "

 And i had to tell her " hallo.... MR. here , not MADAM :)" then only she realized and said "sorry Mr... so sorry!!" and  she told me to wait a while and  gave me a free Milo for compensation..hohohoho!!!" it was really a pretty good morning ....

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis