Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Petrol Station Edition

Date Happened : 20 March 2012 






Girlfriend not feeling well...not good!...she cant take rice during fever. So i drove to the nearest petrol station to get her some bread and milk. Parked my car nicely :) walked in the petrol station kiosk, looked for bread and milk. Here it goes...when im choosing which brand of bread to buy , there is a guy keep looking at me (okay ... i felt something is wrong, if a girl keep looking at me i damn happy la..., BUT now  is a GUY that keep looking at me wei... not right at all lor) 


I looked at him and ask " wassup?" then he answered me " Cik ! you look pretty .. just like the bread  fair and soft!" with a pervert look !@#$%^&* 
I cant take it anymore ..... i just walked over to the counter pay and leave the  petrol station ... eii... where got people use bread to  describe pretty girl ( even thou im a guy la) fair and soft one... totally wrong!
WTF face

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis