Tuesday, March 6, 2012

International Edition - Version 2 ( Taipei )




Date happened : December  24 2009

(international edition-version2):





HoHoHo!! Its Christmas  eve! still in Taipei ... so  me and my buddies decided to go for  a Christmas dinner :)  And we decided to have steamboat .. since its kinda famous  in Taiwan during Winter.. when we were all happily having  our nice steamboat at Taipei downtown,one of the  the waitress came to my table and said"excuse me MISS, can I refill your tea?"..I need to tell her "eeer... I'm a guy" then only she apologized... and she keep telling me " Dui Bu Qi Xiao Jie ! Dui  Bu Qi Xiao Jie!" ( means im so sorry Miss ).....before I left the shop I have to tell her " Wo Shi Nan Ren!"( Im a Man!)... DOH!!  ..BY THE WAY..I wish u all MERRY XMAS to u and Ur family ;)"

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis