Friday, March 16, 2012

Toilet Edition


Date happened :  April 6 2010


Isetan Toilet 

(Toilet Edition) : Usual working days.....Had lunch with colleagues at KLCC, and went to toilet in Isetan... when I was washing my hands, a Japanese guy came in and saw me..than .. i looked at him and smile :) ( im just being friendly to him wert)  but  he staright said to me  "Gomennasai !(ごめんなさい)" (means sorry!)  and ran out from the toilet! .(err.....speechless) and i just shouted at him " zo do ma te!!" ( means wait!! in Japanese) and he never came back again"   arrr.... can't really blame him also,as  I'm wearing striking pink shirt + long hair..  kinda easily mislead people when they see me in male's toilet.... but don't just run away ...let me explain can or not? :(


 +


= misleading (For GUY)

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis