Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shopping Mall Edition

Date Happened : 23 March 2012






Shopping Mall Edition : Its a Friday ... suppose to be very happy ... but due to some busy schedule , I only managed to get some food for my lunch at 3pm plus... walked over to 1U ( as my office just next to it )...at that time.. the only food I can think is Auntie Anne Pretzel!
I ordered a Pretzel and just had it when i walked back to office. When i enjoying my Pretzel on a escalator ( that time i was happily enjoying my food ) a lady actually stood behind of me, and she wanted to overtake me. When we reached the end top of the escalator, and i didn't notice she's already next to me  and when i turned over to look at her, MY HAND ACCIDENTALLY HIT HER BUTT!!  .... OMFG!! i straight told her "I'm sooo sorry miss" .... but she don't look angry and she looks  fine ... and replied me " Its okay MISS, if its a  GUY that hit my butt i will shout" and walked away fastly... 

Hey..... i don't even have a chance to tell her im actually a guy . ( but it is kinda safe that  i didnt tell her im a guy .. if she really knew it and she might shout at me...it will be a disaster )






Story of this :
Long hair saves life

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis