Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tennis Edition


 Date happened : April 28 2010




(Tennis  edition) :It's tennis day!! ( sorry yah ... I will get very exited when I heard TENNIS) as usual .... i will go to the changing room to change my tennis outfit , after everything all done and  walked out  from the changing room. Suddenly , there was a guy  gonna enter the  room, and he saw me  and  said" ehh.???." then "gostan"( means reverse) out from the men's changing room   and entered the female changing room ...of course i know what happen la.... i don't wan those girls shout at him if he really entered the females....so I have to shout at him and said " hey!!... here is the men's changing room!!"....you know what?? ... he COCK STARE at me 
 <-(Yes this is the cock stare look) 


and said .. "MISS .. next time don't simply enter Men's room can or not? "then he entered the room..... me?? VOMIT BLOOD la of course..

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis