Saturday, March 10, 2012

Restaurant Edition


Date Happened : February  7  2010


Restaurant Edition : Went to a nicely decorated  Japanese  restaurant with client  , as usual.... usually Japanese restaurant will serve you unlimited free flow OCHA! ( means green tea la).. and  one of  the waiter came over to me and  said " MISS, herewith your dishes .. and . may I refill your green tea at the same time?" ... I just looked at him and said " YES PLEASE" in a very Manly  MACHO tone... and of course the shocking face again (as usual)  and said  ohh!!! sorry sir!!! very sorry !!" and maybe he felt bad la...so he came over to me after a while and offered me    a free desert as a compensation ... not that bad thou .... weee~~" i should go to this restaurant more often :P

No comments :

Post a Comment

AddThis